Cambridge ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership
We are delighted to be able to build on the success of our existing Doctoral Training Centre with our new ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP).
The new Cambridge ESRC DTP will provide students with the opportunity to work within thematic clusters addressing key social science challenges; students will be based within one of the following subjects:
- Business and Management
- Development Studies
- Gender Studies
- Economic and Social History
- Land Economy
- Latin American Studies
- Public Health, including MRC Epidemiology Unit and MRC Biostatistics Unit
- Politics and International Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Technology Management within the Institute for Manufacturing
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- Veterinary Medicine
The DTP is delighted to offer 33 studentships available for admission in October 2017. If you are interested in applying for a Cambridge ESRC DTP Studentship, please take a look at our information for prospective students.